Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who is this guy?

Good Day!


To me, eating is fun. There is nothing better than tasting the flavors of food. After living in the Cleveland/Akron area for 3 years, I've been missing an impartial site that reviews restaurants. There are numerous sites out there where people leave short paragraphs about their experiences, and because they are brief, I don't gain much from reading those reviews. For example, some reviews state that the crab-cakes were awful, while another written the same night even said they were delicious. Neither review goes into detail to say why they decided the crab-cakes were awful or why they found the crab-cakes delicious.

So my goal (and challenge to myself) is to provide honest, detailed reviews of my experiences. I'll revisit restaurants as well and write about any changes that I notice.

A little background...

I am 27 (just recently) and married. No kids (yet).

I've grown up around the world - living in Canada, the USA, Australia and Belgium, and I currently find myself working in Northeast Ohio.

Cooking is another hobby of mine and I enjoy going to restaurants and emulating the dishes at home. To clear all assumptions, I'm not a world-class chef, but merely someone who enjoys cooking. Perhaps it is because I like eating so much that I like cooking good food to eat.

I also have experimented in the home-made wine making (I decided to stick to buying bottles) and beer making (excellent results). My own home-made Limoncello has received rave reviews from both friends and family - ask me about it.


Anyway, I hope that you enjoy these reviews. If anything, it will help me keep track of where we've been and what we liked/disliked.



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment